1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair
2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? Can I mix them?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Nope!
4. Do you plan outfits? “Would I wink at me if I was wearing this?”
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Like a piece of toast that’s just been popped out of the toaster.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that’s red? Definitely my bow-tie
7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body? Check to see if somebody lost one of theirs.
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Well lets just say it revolved on the idea that dinosaurs could attack zombie congressmen and Freddie Mercury could fly the Goodyear blimp.
9. Three of your current feelings? Happy, little bit frisky, and excited.
10. What are you craving right now? Some tea, Damiana to be exact.
11. Turn ons? Shorter girls, brown or red hair, freckles, smart but somewhat awkwardly nerd like, common past times, smiles that end in dimples, biting while kissing, glasses with a book on the bedside table, must spontaneous and adventurous.
12. Turn offs? Girls that make decisions based on appearance, unwillingness to learn something new, non-readers, one that makes assumptions.
13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage stew
14. When was the last time you cried? Last week, I really missed a friend.
15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be? Hancock, from the motion picture of the same name.
16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize? No, she never did.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Depends on if it’s really my ice cream.
18. Favorite movie ever? Better Off Dead
19. Do you like like yourself? Whoa! I just like myself as a friend!
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, I shook John Depp’s hand. I’ve also met Shaun White, Mike Rowe, and quite a few bands.
21. Could you handle being in the military? Yes, Sir!
22. What are you listening to right now? Nova Baby by The Black Keys.
23. How many countries have you visited? Just one
24. Are your parents strict? That would’ve been a under statement.
25. Would you go sky diving? I’m free this evening!
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? If I had to.
27. Whats on your mind right now? My friend Annie’s winky face.
28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
To my sister: “My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes.”
29. Have you ever been in a castle? Nope.
30. Do you rent movies often? That’s personal…
31. Whats your zodiac sign? Virgo
32. When was the last time you had sex? Also personal…. Just kidding. lol
33. Name five facts about yourself.
I was born on the fifth. I ate a worm once. I fell off a railway bridge at sixteen. I like bacon. Ducks don’t scare me…often.
34. Ever had a near death experience? Mulipule times!
35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny? Krarma is far more likely.
36. Brown or white eggs? Are we baking or making a omlet?
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yes, a belt.
38. Ever been on a train? South Shore Line into Chi-town.
39. Ever been in love? Yes! ;D
40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
Yeah, there’s no saying if the ghosts would even bother you at all.
41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with? Issac Asimov or possibly Bill Gates.
42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive, would you do it? Hell to the no!
43. Whom do you admire and why?
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child? Hop on Pop by Dr. Seuss.
45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do? I’d ask her what room number is hers.
46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
No, it’s thier choice to make.
47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol? No comment
48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol? No comment :’(
50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? How do you know it’s full of money?!
52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
Only if I could lift each one first to gauge the weight
53. How old were you when you lost your virginity? No comment
54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires? Yes to all three.
55. If you could live forever, would you want to? Yes, It’ll be fun.
56. Which fictional character most resembles who you are? Sheldon Cooper mixed with Doctor Who.
57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit? The Triassic Period!
58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
Yes, and then probably be upset later.
59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
Yeah! How bad could I be considering?!
60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
No, I would love to have child regardless of their sex.
One of The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company’s blimp fleet (Photo credit: Wikipedia)