I have always loved looking at the stars in the night sky ever since I was a little child.
At night I will sometimes walk into my backyard in the evening just to gaze up at them. However, sometimes I forget just how spectacular the night sky can be. The lights along the street where I live kept all but the brightest stars from shining through.
Tonight though the stars were everywhere. The entire sky is
filled with them. Thousands upon thousands of them were glowing and
shining with happiness. It was so bright and beautiful. My mouth did one of those things where you smile ever so faintly and then the next thing you know you’re smiling like a idiot and laughing.
As I looked upon them that only one thing could make me happier. If Kitty had been with me I would’ve be in absolute joy. So, Love, this one is for you. I know listening to Jack Johnson is one of your favorite pastimes and stargazing is one of mine, here’s a song with both.
- Jack Johnson Rewards Students for Eco-Efforts (ecorazzi.com)
- Celebrate Earth Day with Jack Johnson & Bob Marley (commuteresources101.wordpress.com)
- Jack Johnson Coming to Kauai (kauaikolea.wordpress.com)
- Jack Johnson’s Bibliography (litteramedia.wordpress.com)
- Jack Johnson Breaks From Tour to Ride Bikes With His Son (popsugar.com)
- FABTV: Jack Johnson “Taylor” (fabsugar.com)
- Jack Johnson Announces Island Concerts (beyondhonolulu.com)
- Stargazing For the Modern Man (greenerideal.com)
- Light pollution drowning out two thirds of stars (telegraph.co.uk)
- Stargazer (meusmortifera.wordpress.com)
- “Stargazer” (littlefurrow.wordpress.com)
- Stargazing (bloodvoreslament.com)
- Look for bright star Vega on springtime evenings (earthsky.org)