After a long time away from my blog it feels good to come back and read some of the old articles, look at the pictures, and just to say “Remember when,”.
I got a part time job working at a waterpark, not as a lifeguard, but on the maintenance crew. Which requires working odd hours through out the week. Honestly, some days all I can do is come home and fall asleep on the couch. It seems pulling me away from the things I love.
I saw my wonderful Kitty this past weekend. We cuddled, went swimming in lake, and then laid out on the dunes together. There was a beautiful sunset, then moon was out, I don’t even think she noticed it though. God, everyday I get to see her I’m so happy. It’s like a photograph, my problems fade out in the background and all that’s left is the perfect picture of her.
I wished on a star for you, love.
– Murphy ‘
- So Where Have I Been? (chiclittleblackdress.wordpress.com)
- Time is Love. (thefurrycouch.com)
- Balancing High School and Part-Time Work (bigfuture.collegeboard.org)
- Happiness (lifeabsorbed.com)
- A weekend in Paradise (ezibuy.com.au)
- Teenage Dreams (iiteeeestudents.wordpress.com)