Over the past few months I haven’t really put to much effort into writing. It would begin to appear that I do the most of my writing when I’m upset. That is something I find interesting because as of late I’ve been extremely sad.
Alas, it would seem as though my darling Kitty and I are not meant to be. I can’t handle the distance between us and neither of us have to much extra time on our hands to make the three hour trip. God, I wish I new that things would turn out okay in the end.
One of my friends told me “Believe that everything will turn out in the end, if it’s not alright it must not be the end.” I found out later he had taken it from the new movie The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. Cheeky blighter. Haha
- The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Giveaway (5minutesformom.com)
- The Future (studiomuno.wordpress.com)
- The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (wpladult.wordpress.com)
- The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2011) (rorydean.wordpress.com)
- Late Life Lushness: ‘The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel’ (Review) (popmatters.com)
- Movie Review: The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (susanheim.blogspot.com)
- Champlain Valley Films: The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (essexonlakechamplain.com)