Well, I just think that perhaps she’s the one who keeps him, the King, going on. The Lionheart, the bravery that keeps him from cowering away… is he one thing that keeps him going and holds him up, her love is what keeps him going, that makes him brave, strong, a King…. She’s what he needs to be the King, his heart, his bravery, his strength, his love, none of it would be there without her… she’s always behind him whatever he does she’s always there to catch his fall, always there to keep him up and keep him strong, always there to save him, help him, keep him safe from himself.
- King and Lionheart- Of Monsters and Men (wrolfsen.wordpress.com)
- Of Monsters and Men King and Lionheart (afantasydream.wordpress.com)
- A Wild Lionheart (wildlionheart.wordpress.com)
- Song of the Week – King and Lionheart (ralphatality.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST: Sentimental Value (bopaula.wordpress.com)
- Day 30/365: My Head is an Animal (livingmydaydreamsinmusic.wordpress.com)
- Of Monsters and Men | My Head is an Animal (scruffroche.wordpress.com)